Tag Archive: bug fixing

Ajax calls stopped working in my Symfony 2.8 application

Update:¬†One day after I wrote this post, version 2.8.36 was released to fix this problem. It seem that other versions of Symfony were also affected. If you are interested in this problem, read on. If you are affected by it, you should upgrade, not use the fix from here. Last night I implemented a few improvements in the Metadiscourse annotator¬†which I am developing in my spare time. (I rewrote several functions that cut the running time of two actions from minutes to seconds … but that’s for a different post, maybe …). I tested the new code on my development…
Read more